Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Morning

Good morning to you all.

Today is an easy day. I took my first Developmental psych test this morning. I feel pretty good about it. Music appreciation should just be lecture. Then biology yet another lovely test. Which I studying for right now. But my brain was hurting so I thought I would randomly post a good morning blog.

Little upset that I forgot that I brought breakfast with me this morning. I bought a thing of trail mix in the book store when i got my scan trons for my bio test today.I mean its a yummy healthy trail mix but seriously it was not worth the $2.00 when I had a breakfast from home.

I hope that I finish my bio test before noon so I can go home and take a nap before work. Not saying that working at American Eagle is a difficult job. The week nights are a bore so its best that I be awake as possible. Most likely will get sent home early again tonight. Really no one goes to the mall on wed night. So that results in someone getting sent home which is always me because I'm not allowed to work register. God I hate that job.

Good thing that happened yesterday I passed my math test with a 93% so go me. :D I have one of the highest grades in the class now. Woot! I will say that class is very hard to get though a lecture. Esp when you are starving and planning to go and get tacos after wards. lol.

Speech update:
Still no topic. Still she is crazy. I seriously am about to drop the class. Seriously if you go to DSC NEVER TAKE HAWKINS FOR SPEECH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment