Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lesson: Stress

Sometimes, I am not going to lie hearing the things you need to suck. Esp when they come from someone you love a lot. Esp when you get told to go see someone about it from them.

I guess you could say I have a problem with stress. Well I didn't realize just how bad it was until tonight. I just spaz about everything when something is stressing me out. So I googled ways to mange stress. So here are some ways I found to do so.

*take a nap
*meditate
*talk to someone about it
*watch t.v
*listen to music
*go on a walk
*work out
*Journal
*figure out the root of the stress and remove it or defeat it
*Avoid hot topics
*Learn how to say "no"
*avoid people who stress you out
*Take control of your environment
*Focus on Positive
*Don't try to control the Uncontrollable

These are just a few ways I got from my google search. Want some more go to..
http://helpguide.org/mental/stress_management_relief_coping.htm

I am still learning about it. So I can't say this lesson is officially learned, but I am in the process of learning. It really can ruin your whole life and make for unnecessary stressful situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment