Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Venting today

I am stressed.

School is driving me nuts and its only the 3rd week. My speech teacher I seriously think started taking more Anti-depressants since last semester. She's off her rocker. Not to mention I just royally hate this class. I still need to come up with a speech topic so if anyone has any ideas that are super specific let me know.

Then, I have two test on the same day next week. I am so worried about both of them because they are on the same day and I need to get an A on both of them. Took a math test today. Honestly I don't feel good about it. I am just praying that I did well.

Non school related.

I had a guy that I used to talk to come over Saturday night to my house at 1:30am with a chair asking for me wanting to talk. My dad said he was high as a kite but still I am terrified it will happen again. I personally don't want to talk to him. He is a total nut case. He has more problems then a mental hospital.

Well thats all. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment